Did you know that August is National Panini and Sandwich Month? Stopping by Our deli is the perfect way to celebrate this.
We have a variety of imported and domestic cheeses, meats, olives, and more delicacies. This paired with any of our freshly baked breads makes the perfect sandwich… in our opinion!
There are so many different options for how you make your sandwich and we all have our favorites! Here are some ideas based on our family’s preferences:
- Mortadella and provolone on Italian bread
- Prosciutto and bocconcini on focaccia or italian bread
- Turkey, havarti, lettuce, and mayo on ciabatta
- Honey ham and swiss cheese on ciabatta
In our family, we have one guy who we go-to to make all our sandwiches. Giancarlo Presta, our deli buyer and Angelo’s grandson, holds the title as our “Family’s Best Sandwich Maker” so we asked him what his favorite was. Because it’s too hard for him to pick just one, here are two of his favorite sandwich combos:
- San Daniele Prosciutto, sliced Provolone, and La Bella Romana Italian dressing on a La Bella Romana baguette
- Boars Head Honey Maple Ham, Boars Head gold label Swiss, on a pretzel bun with Laughing Cow Asiago on the inside of bun
Celebrate the rest of National Sandwich Month with us! Stop in by our deli and grab everything you need for your perfect sandwich, then show us and you can win! Post a picture of your ingredients and final product, then tag us. One random entry will win a $25 Caputo’s gift card! You have until September 4th to enter
From Our Family To Yours