The Fourth of July is right around the corner. The holiday to commemorate America is usually celebrated with friends and family at outdoor parties. People celebrate in a variety of ways, but the celebrations usually involve food. If you’re in charge of a side dish and don’t know what to bring, we’ve got you covered. This caprese pasta salad recipe is your easy and simple crowd pleasing dish.
The pasta salad doesn’t require much. Here’s what you need:
- Pasta of your preference
- Farfalle or bowtie pasta is our go to, but other cuts also work well!
- Caputo’s Homemade Bocconcini
- Fresh cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Boil the pasta
- While the pasta is cooking, cut the cherry tomatoes in half and sauté it with garlic, olive oil, and basil in a pan
- Cut the bocconcini in half
- Right after the pasta is done cooking, transfer it to a bowl or serving dish
- Add olive oil and salt to the pasta
- Mix all your ingredients in the bowl
- Garnish with basil
The great thing about this recipe is that it is very customizable. You can add as many or as little ingredients as you want. You can choose your pasta cut or even mix!
From Our Family To Yours